As part of #ELGL17, we’re presenting the ProudCity Digital Government Platform during the Technology Learning Lab on Friday. The lab opens at 9:30 a.m., and our session is 9:45 – 10:45 in the Lab (basement boardroom at the David Whitney).
We’ll share how governments can provide residents, businesses and visitors with amazing digital services (websites, content management, online forms and payments, security, support and more) using ProudCity.
Here are the 12 topic areas and fellow learning lab participants:
- Agenda Management & Strategic Planning (Board Sync)
- Online Customer Service (Seneca Systems)
- Data Driven Placemaking (State of Place)
- Surveys and Evaluations (NRC)
- Online Budgeting (OpenGov)
- e-Permitting (ViewPointCloud)
- Public Records Requests (Next Request)
- Citizen Engagement (Bang the Table)
- Building Inspections (SafeBuilt)
- Digital Government Platform (ProudCity)
- Priority Based Budgeting (ResourceX)
- Internet of Things (Soofa)
If you’re registered for #ELGL17, make sure you sign up for the Technology Learning Lab to learn about ProudCity and the 11 other participating government technology rockstars. If you haven’t registered for #ELGL17, it’s not too late (register).
See you in Detroit!