This release contains dashboard updates and platform bugfixes. The WordPress Core 5.0.3 update is included in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
You should notice a cleaner login page. The dashboard page has also been restructured to simplify the user interface. Support and live chat links can be found on the Help button in the to-right (as well as the header and footer links):
The WordPress Core 5.0.3 update is a bugfix update and should have no noticeable impact on your site.
What’s up next?
Release 1.69.0 will be primarily a bugfix release.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.69.0 will be released on January 24, 2019.
- Hotfix 1.67.1, (with release): Rebuild wp-proud-social-app #1463
- Hotfix 1.67.2, (with release): Fix typo in wp-proud-social-app #1463
- Hotfix 1.67.3: Elasticsearch issues wp-proud-core, wp-proud-search-elastic #1189, #1478
- Hotfix 1.67.4: Elasticsearch issues wp-proud-core #1189, #1478
- Hotfix 1.67.5): Elasticsearch issues wp-proud-core, wp-proud-search-elastic #1189, #1478
- Hotfix 1.67.6: Elasticsearch issues wp-proud-core #1189, #1478
- Hotfix 1.67.7: Danvers: recurring event, unable to edit date range wp-proud-theme #1429
- Add badge CSS classes to ProudCity stylesheet #1449
- Security and infrastructure: Add disable-xml-rpc plugin #1468
- Event list widget recurring events #1484
- Elasticsearch: Deleted documents still indexing #1483
- Map pin special characters not displaying properly in hover title #1250
- Answers not displaying if there are over 100 Answers categories #1482
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core was updated from 5.0.1 to 5.0.3 in this release
3rd party plugin updates (b2c450c)
- iframe 4.3 -> 4.4
- google-sitemap-generator 4.0.9 -> 4.1.0
- classic-editor 1.2 -> 1.3
- siteorigin-panels 2.9.6 -> 2.9.7
- so-widgets-bundle 1.13.3 -> 1.14.1