What changes will I notice?
- Color changes: We now use the Highlight Color for the search button on the homepage and all icon button cards (the links on the homepage).
- Better UI for editing quicklinks (icon buttons)
If you notice any issues with your ProudCity Hosted website after this release, please create a support ticket. If you are using ProudCity Open Source please create a GitHub issue.
What’s up next?
Version 1.2.0 will be mostly a bugfix and security update as we continue to focus on the ProudCity Platform, which will use Automattic’s Calypso. Some feature improvements on the way:
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.2.0 will be released on March 22, 2016.
- Appearance: Use Highlight color for Search button, icon buttons #207 #209
- Fixed formatting where there were double line-breaks
- Hid icons in admin menu (Plugins, Tools, User Profile) for all non-admin users
- Icon widget enhanements #60
- Make jumbotron images responsive-loading #218
- Open Source changes
- Infrastructure changes for the New My ProudCity dashboard
- Altered ProudPack to integrate with new ProudCity wp-calypso dashboard
- Altered permissions in wp-proud-admin to coordinate changes in ProudPack (allow editors to enabled plugins)
- Added wp-proud-romulus shell app
- Added wp-proud-seeclickfix shell app
- Added wp-jwt-auth
- Plugin updates: gravityforms, auth0, so-widgets-bundle, wordpress-seo, wp-api-menus 1587ffc
- No WordPress Core update