This release contains new features, bugfixes, third party plugin updates, and the WordPress 5.5.3 Maintenance Release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The “More Jobs” list on a Job detail page has been replaced by a single icon button the links to the Jobs listing page #1759.
What’s up next?
Version 1.101.0 will contain primarily security updates and bugfixes. It will be released on December 3, 2020.
- There were no hotfixes in this release cycle
- Replace More Jobs feed with a Jobs button on the Jobs detail page #1759
- Update Public Sans files #1766
- Bottom of dept menu cutoff #1760
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress 5.5.3 Maintenance Release is included in this update.
3rd party plugin updates (c0f7ab7)
- broken-link-checker | 1.11.14 | 1.11.15
- popup-maker | 1.12.0 | 1.13.1
- post-expirator | 18.104.22.168 | 2.4.1
- so-widgets-bundle | 1.17.8 | 1.17.9
- w3-total-cache | 0.15.1 | 0.15.2
- wordpress-seo | 15.2 | 15.2.1