This release contains new features, bugfixes, and third party plugin updates. The WordPress 5.6 Release is included in this update. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no major changes to your site in this release. See the full details delow for a list of the minor improvements and bug fixes included in this release.
What’s up next?
Version 1.103.0 will contain primarily security updates and bugfixes. It will be released on January 28, 2021.
- There were no hotfixes in this release cycle
- Contact list widge: add Title in display for list view #1793
- Add option to allow hiding of document post date per-site #1783
- Allow alternate label for Issue #1800
- Mobile menu accessibility issues #1790
- Event issue with read more links and direction button #1796
- Search: issue content from search results goes to wrong page template #1799
- Share options in proudbar don’t have enough contrast when in mobile view #1785
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress 5.6 Release is included in this update.
3rd party plugin updates (77e7231)
- admin-menu-editor | 1.9.7 | 1.9.8
- events-manager | 126.96.36.199 | 5.9.9
- intuitive-custom-post-order | 3.1.2 | 188.8.131.52
- siteorigin-panels | 2.11.5 | 2.11.8
- popup-maker | 1.13.1 | 1.15.0
- safe-redirect-manager | 1.9.3 | 1.10.0
- so-widgets-bundle | 1.17.10 | 1.17.11
- w3-total-cache | 0.15.2 | 2.0.1
- wp-stateless | 3.1.0 | 3.1.1
- wp-fullcalendar | 1.2 |
- wp-job-manager | 1.34.4 | 1.34.5
- duplicate-post | 3.2.6 | 4.0.2
- wordpress-seo | 15.4 | 15.6.2