This is a contributed plugin update release. There is no WordPress core update in this release and no updates to the ProudCity custom modules. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be very few changes that you notice.
What’s up next?
Release 1.12.0 will be primarily a bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates.
Version 1.12.0 will be released on August 9, 2016.
- There are no bugfixes in this release.
- There were no updates to the ProudCity platform in this release.
Hotfixes since previous release
- There are no hotfixes in this release.
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (38a307c)
- admin-menu-editor 1.6.2 -> 1.7 https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/changelog/
- gravityforms 220.127.116.11 -> 2.0.3 https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravityforms/changelog/
- so-widgets-bundle 1.6.2 -> 1.6.4 https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/changelog/
- wp-jwt-auth 1.1.1 -> 1.1.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-jwt-auth/changelog/
- wordpress-seo 3.3.4 -> 3.4 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/changelog/