This release contains a number of accessibility improvements and third party plugin updates. The WordPress core 5.8.1 security and maintenance update is included in this release. It is immediately available to all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
See the changelog below for a full list of updates, particularly around accessibility improvements.
What’s up next?
Release 1.117.0 will be primarily a bugfix release and will contain additional accessibility improvements. It will be released on December 2, 2021.
- There are no new features in this release.
- wp-fullcalendar WordPress core jQuery update incompatibility #1912
- Upgrading WordPress core and “Are you sure you want to leave” alert #1822
- Form field border color contrast #1902
- Skip links #1904
- Form field color contrast #1901
- Hero image title #1891
- Service center icon #1893
- Carousel images + title attribute #1892
- Service center iframes #1905
- Hotfix 1.115.0 wp-fullcalendar WordPress core jQuery update incompatibility #1912 (w3-total-cache config 10-23-2020)
- Hotfix 1.115.1 — accessibility round 1 — #1905, #1891, #1904, #1902, #1901 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-theme)
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (f34da91)
- admin-menu-editor | 1.9.10 | 1.10
- broken-link-checker | 1.11.15 | 1.11.16
- disable-comments | 2.2.2 | 2.2.3
- events-manager | 5.12 | 5.12.1
- siteorigin-panels | 2.14.3 | 2.15.0
- post-expirator | 2.6.0 | 2.6.2
- so-widgets-bundle | 1.25.0 | 1.25.1
- w3-total-cache | 2.1.8 | 2.1.9
- wp-mail-smtp | 3.0.3 | 3.1.0
- wordpress-seo | 17.4 | 17.5
ProudCity is a digital government platform that makes it easy and cost-effective to launch and manage all aspects of digital government operations, including websites, meetings, online forms and payments.