This release contains the WordPress core 4.6.1 security update. It also contains many new features, bugfixes, and contributed plugin updates. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The WordPress core 4.6.1 release fixed two security issues from the 4.6 release and should have no noticeable changes. We added two new optional modules: Romulus integration, The GravityFlow plugin for advanced workflows on your form submissions. We also added new Widgets to the Page Builder: Image widget, Iframe widget, Submenu widget, and a new Random image option on the Hero unit widget. See the changelog below for full details.
What’s up next?
Release 1.15.0 will be another large feature and bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.15.0 will be released on September 21, 2016.
Updates and new features
- News: Preface date with Posted on #489
- Add Romulus plugin and form Widget #328
- Add image widget (from Site Origin) #398
- Added Submenu widget to display any menu #487
- Add iframe widget #454
- Added GravityFlow for complex workflows on form submissions. Contact us for more information about setting this up #335
Hotfixes since previous release
- Fix sub menu formatting #475
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core secuirty update 4.6.1. View release notes.
3rd party plugin updates (a083706)
- disable-comments 1.5.1 -> 1.5.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/changelog
- admin-menu-editor 1.7.1 ->1.7.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/changelog
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.13 -> 2.4.15 https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/changelog
- events-manager 5.6.5 -> 18.104.22.168 https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/changelog
- auth0 3.2.4 -> 3.2.5 https://wordpress.org/plugins/auth0/changelog