This release contains a plethora of new features, widgets, bugfixes, and contributed plugin updates. There are no WordPress core updates in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The menu selection box when you are editing pages has been greatly improved (see the before and after screenshots). We added a new Document embed widget, and the ability to display a submenu as a pill list. We also added support for custom 311 issue categories that embed an iframe, link to an external resource, or embed a Gravity Form. Contact ProudCity to set this up. See the full list of changes below.
What’s up next?
Release 1.16.0 will be another large feature and bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates.
Version 1.16.0 will be released on October 4, 2016.
- Feedback form page break formatting #477
- Documents: File Remove button does nothing #263
- “Agency” should be “Department” in Agency, Contact table headers #513
- Fix admin sidebar icon styling #522
- Add link styling bad so you can’t autocomplete #515
Updates and new features
- Improve Menu Quickedit interface #12
- 311 Actions app: Allow embedded iframe, external link #509
- New widget: Embed a document from the document library #502
- Allow non-email addresses for Agency contact field #514
- Agency, Contact lists: Allow Social, Agency columns to be hidden #511 .
- Submenu widget: Allow pill style #512
- Display contact info on map with wp-proud-locations #519
- Show location featured media in map #382
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.14.1 issues with SR: Header: random image #482 (wp-proud-core)
WordPress Core Update
- There are no WordPress core updates in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (3f0e77f)
- auth0 3.2.5 -> 3.2.6
- google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11 https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/changelog/
- edit-flow 0.8.1 -> 0.8.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/edit-flow/changelog/
- so-widgets-bundle 1.6.5 -> 1.7.1 https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/changelog/