This release contains a new ProudCity features, bugfixes and third party plugin updates. There are no WordPress core updates in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The service center tabs can now be reordered. Answers have a slightly new style to make it more obvious what is a title and what is answer content. Active answers now appear first (if you get to an answer from a search result). Finally, social media contact information has been slightly reformatted. See the full list of updates in the changelog below.
What’s up next?
Release 1.21.0 will include our new Local Services functionality as well as other new features, bugfixes and standard 3rd party updates.
Version 1.21.0 will be released on December 14, 2016.
- Service Center: Facebook: Relative links to website pages not working #679 (Hotfix 1.19.2)
- Service center links in nav don’t open up box (Hotfix 1.19.1)
- Contact display: Fix label for Position field #681
- Service Center: Let tabs be reordered #696
- Service Center Local Services: Add Local Services tab #640, additional options, Weather #685
- Formatting of Agency contact info (Social media, hours) #691
- Service Center: Answers formatting #694
- Service Center: Answers: Active Answer should appear first #695
- Change “Other ways to pay” title to “Payment info” #641
- Service Center: Allow gravityform submissions #640
- Add Approveme E-signature plugin #697
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.19.1: Nov 16 2016: Service center links in nav don’t open up box #675 (wp-proud-core)
- 1.19.2: Nov 21 2016: Service Center: Facebook: Relative links to website pages not working #679 (wp-proud-actions-app, wp-proud-core)
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (a9860fa)
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.18 -> 2.4.19 https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/changelog/
- say-what 1.7.1 -> 1.8.0 https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/changelog/
- wordpress-seo 3.8 -> 3.9 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/changelog/