This is a bugfix and contributed plugin update release. This release includes the WordPress core 4.7.1 security and maintenance release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be very few changes that you notice. Under the hood, we implemented a host of analytics improvements, which you will see in the new ProudCity Analytics dashboard, coming in the next month.
What’s up next?
Release 1.24.0 will be primarily a bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates.
Version 1.24.0 will be released on February 1, 2017.
Updates and new features
- WordPress 4.7.1 Security and Maintenance Release #789
- Service Center Local: Move local services icons above map #782
- HTTP added to url when dialing phone number from mobile #780
- Logo not updating (w wp-stateless?) #776
- Gravity forms fontawesome 4.5.0 is overriding proud 4.7.0 on backend #769
- Jumbotron featured image can get stuck in setting-limbo #767
- Add ability to select specific agencies in agency list widget #736
- Settings: js err prevents city autocomplete #774
- Service center: exernal linked issues, reports are missing icons #770
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.22.1: Logo not updated (w wp-stateless?) (wp-proud-admin, wp-proud-core, wp-proud-theme) #776
WordPress Core Update
- The (WordPress Core 4.7.1 Security and Maintenance Release)[https://wordpress.org/news/2017/01/wordpress-4-7-1-security-and-maintenance-release/] is included in this Release.
3rd party plugin updates (7db9ef1)
- wordpress-seo 4.0.2 -> 4.1
- say-what 1.8.1 -> 1.8.2
- national-weather-service-alerts 1.3.2 -> 1.3.4