This is a comprehensive feature update, bugfix and contributed plugin update release. This release also includes the WordPress core 4.7.2 security release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There were a number of new features and bugfixes in this release. The custom tab interface in the Service Center has been updated so you can create unlimited custom tabs. You can manage these tabs under Service Center > Custom Tabs. We also added loading icons across the platform, including throughout the Service Center and site search. On mobile devices, the icon buttons break into two columns instead of one (see screenshots). There were lots of other minor stylistic tweaks and feature improvements to Issues and Departments. View the full changelog below.
What’s up next?
Release 1.25.0 will be another large release, both under-the-hood infrastructure updates. The highlight will be the new ProudCity Dashboard, which will let you view analytics, create sub-sites, and manage users across sites seamlessly.
Version 1.25.0 will be released on February 15, 2017.
Updates and new features
- Service Center: Make Custom Tab a post type #825 #805
- Add Custom text area option to Issues post type #811
- Add title field to agency contact widget #794
- New approach to the social links display (Footer) #520
- Fully move search autocomplete into service center #819
- Icon Button Cards: break into two columns on mobile #605
- Service center: add loading icons #817
- Service Center: make gforms auto-size height #817
- Site origin: allow widget spacing and options #824
- Add ability to select specific agencies in agency list widget #736
- Cleanup: Remove google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp from codebase #830
- GForm next button send google analytics event as submit #826
- Gform validation msg (error) has poor padding #828
- Social wall not displaying all accounts’ posts #368 #678
- Service Center: Facebook Mobile button #787 #680
- FIx padding with events create event button #630
- Issue with /application-payment getting redirected #820
- Teasers: setting to show: 0 doesn’t work #818
- Fix icon filter for fa fields in metabox #821
- Change “agencies” to “departments” throughout #793
- CSS Gravityforms date picker, time field #750
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.23.1 Service Center: CSS tweaks (wp-proud-theme, wp-proud-actions-app) #653
- 1.23.2 Add ability to select specific agencies in agency list widget (wp-proud-core) #736
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress Core 4.7.2 security release is included in this release. This release fixed three security issues in WordPress core. Read more.
3rd party plugin updates (b5cfe02)
- wordpress-seo 4.1 -> 4.2
- say-what 1.8.2 -> 1.9.0
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.21 -> 2.4.23
- so-widgets-bundle 1.7.2 -> 1.8