This is primarily a bugfix and contributed module update. There are a few feature updates as well. There is no WordPress Core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
This release includes the ability to add a Calendar widget for specific event categories. We also added a “Open in new tab” option for iconset links. Customers can now also choose to integrate Constant Contact email lists with there forms. There were a number of other under-the-hook improvements and bugfixes as well. View the full changelog below.
What’s up next?
Release 1.26.7 will be another primarily bugfix release. We will be shifting our release cycle so releases will fall on Thursdays going forward.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here?
Version 1.26.0 will be released on March 16, 2017.
Updates and new features
- Select event category when adding calendar widget #719
- New tab option for Iconset links #880
- Disable Social, Departments by default on /contact page table #871
- Update auth0 #893
- Service center tweaks #886
- Image gallery mobile view formatting #704
- Constant Contact integration with forms #783
- Document list widget title not showing #873 (hotfix)
- “Agency List” widget shows up as “Agency” even when switched to “Department” #868
- Remove reported issues map layer on foursquare map if SeeClickFix is not used #883
- Facebook Service Center style tweaks #876
- Service Center Local: Date replacement formatting (MON should be Monday) #887
- Agency list: Hiding Social doesn’t hide column #885
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.25.1 Danvers: department list widget not displaying selected dept’s (wp-proud-core) #867
- 1.25.2 Search clicks on answers, payments in standalone app don’t work (service-center) #869
- 1.25.3 PO: doc list widget title not showing (wp-proud-core) #873
- 1.25.4 esig: Theme esig page (wp-proud-core) #861
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (3decfb2)
- auth0: 3.2.14 -> 3.2.18
- wordpress-seo: 4.3 -> 4.4
- siteorigin-panels: 2.4.24 -> 2.4.25
- elasticpress: 2.1.2 -> 2.2