This is primarily a third party plugin update release. There were a number of bugfix hotfixes, but no WordPress core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no noticable changes in this release. View the full changelog below for a list of additional features and bugfixes.
What’s up next?
Release 1.29.0 will be another primarily bugfix release.
Version 1.29.0 will be released on April 13, 2017.
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.27.1 Disable Auth0 SSO #932 (wp-proudcity update script)
- 1.27.2 Fixing typo #906 (wp-proud-core)
- 1.27.3 Kettering: Allow jobs taxonomy to be multi-slect #936 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-theme)
- 1.27.4 Kettering: wrap text for long emails in contact block #934 (wp-proud-theme)
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (https://github.com/proudcity/wp-proudcity/commit/)
- intuitive-custom-post-order 3.0.7 -> 3.0.8
- wordpress-seo 4.4 -> 4.5
- elasticpress 2.2 -> 2.2.1