This is primarily a bugfix and third party plugin update release. There is no WordPress core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The most noticable change in this release is an enlargement of the homepage search box. During testing, it has been noted that many visitors are skipping over the search box, so this is an attempt to make it more noticable. There were also a couple of minor language updates. View the full changelog below for a list of additional features and bugfixes.
What’s up next?
Release 1.30.0 will be another primarily bugfix release.
Version 1.30.0 will be released on April 27, 2017.
- Make search box bigger, allow custom text to draw attention #943
- Change language for news, events and documents Dates to just “Posted [date]” #947
- Service Center: change “select answer type” to select question type #954
- Document embed in sidebar: make field description more informative #921
- Some media list view dept’s showing as ovals #927
- Llong menus can’t click “back” #948
- Wrap text for long emails in contact block #934
- Omit service_center_tab post type from search results #833
- Saving additional tracking code adds \ before quotes #960
Hotfixes since previous release
- There were no Hotfixes in this release cycle.
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (c8499b4)
- duplicate-post 3.1.2 -> 3.2
- wordpress-seo 4.5 -> 4.6
- so-widgets-bundle 1.8.1 -> 1.8.2