This release contains integrated payments with Gravity Forms, a new slideshow widget, and a number of stylistic tweaks to the homepage in particular. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
- Homepage style and header language tweaks
- The ability to select a Form to attach to Documents or use for Payments
- New Slideshow widget is available (see https://example.proudcity.com/residents/ for an example)
- Improved form styling
What’s up next?
The ProudCity Dashboard, built with Automattic’s open-source Calypso project will be launched during the next sprint. Our other focus will be on forms, specifically on refining the payment workflow and adding the ability to create and manage Issue Requests with Gravity Forms.
Some feature improvements on the way:
- Additional documents refinement #236 #238 (sorry, this didn’t make it into 1.3.0)
- Style/improve /add-event #174
- A new default view for /government using icons #17 #70
- 3rd party plugin updates
Version 1.4.0 will be released on April 19, 2016.
- Slideshow widget #182
- New starter child theme available on https://github.com/proudcity/wp-proud-theme-starter #182
- Documents: Add Form field to Document post type #260
- Show Edit button on Gravityforms entry page #267
- Payments: Replace Stripe work with Gravityforms integration #261 #177 #275
- Style gravityforms frontend (cont…) #268
- Additional form formatting (backend) #252
- Fix SO page builder Add new popup errors #273
- Home page refinements (header language) #224
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.2.1: Fix issue with site search analytics that broke the search autocomplete #247
- 1.2.2: Add Form selection field to Document post type #260
- 1.2.3: Show Edit button on Gravityforms entry page #267
3rd party plugin updates (58ae34f)
- siteorigin-panels 2.3.2 -> 2.4.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/changelog/
- rest-api 2.0-beta12 -> 2.0-beta13 https://wordpress.org/plugins/rest-api/changelog/
- auth0 2.1.4 -> 2.1.8 https://wordpress.org/plugins/auth0/changelog/
- wordpress-seo 3.1.1 -> 3.1.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/changelog/
- iframe 4.2 -> 4.3 https://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/changelog/
- wp-ses 0.3.60 -> 0.4.8 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ses/changelog/
There was no WordPress core update in the release.