This is primarily a third party plugin update release. WordPress core was updated with the 4.7.5 security and maintenance update as Hotfix 1.30.1. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The Page not Found (404) error page has been inproved to include the fully-featured site search. There should be not other noticeable changes in this release.
What’s up next?
Release 1.31.0 will be another primarily bugfix release.
Version 1.31.0 will be released on June 1, 2017.
- Improve Search on Page not Found page #992
There were no bugfixes in this release.
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.30.1 WordPress Core security update 4.7.5 #991
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core was upgraded from version 4.7.4 to 4.7.5 on Tuesday, May 16 as Hotfix 1.30.1. This was a[https://wordpress.org/news/2017/04/wordpress-4-7-5/](Security and Maintenance Release) with minimal new features. There should be no noticeable changes with this release.
3rd party plugin updates (cccdde3)
- wordpress-seo 4.7 -> 4.7.1
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.2 -> 2.5.3
- so-widgets-bundle 1.8.5 -> 1.8.6
- events-manager 220.127.116.11 -> 5.7.2