This is primarily a third party plugin update release. There is no WordPress core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
We fixed an issue where files from form submissions were not getting stored permanently and pushed this as Hotfix 1.31.1 There should be not other noticeable changes in this release.
Coming soon: We will soon start beta testing a new ProudCity Dashboard to make it even easier for you to view and manage all aspects of your digital government platform in one place. This includes access to new features (payments, marketplace, analytics and more). Stay tuned.
What’s up next?
The new ProudCity dashboard will become live before the next release. Release 1.33.0 will be another primarily bugfix release.
Version 1.33.0 will be released on June 20, 2017.
- No new features in this release.
- Webform file upload from end user yielding an error on entries page #981
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.31.1 Webform file upload from end user yielding an error on entries page (wp-proud-core) #981
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (faaf59a)
- wordpress-seo 4.7.1 -> 4.8
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.3 -> 2.5.4
- so-widgets-bundle 1.8.6 -> 1.9.0
- wp-job-manager 1.25.3 -> 1.26.0
- elasticpress 2.2.1 -> 2.3