This is primarily a third party plugin update release. WordPress Core was updated to version 4.8 as a Hotfix on June 8th, and the new ProudCity Dashboard was released as a Hotfix on June 8th as well. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be very few noticeable changes with the release today. There were a number of minor updates to third party contributed modules. If you haven’t already noticed the new ProudCity Dashboard, login at my.proudcity.com and take a look around. You can also read more about it in our support document.
What’s up next?
The new ProudCity dashboard will become live before the next release. Release 1.34.0 will be another primarily bugfix release.
Version 1.33.0 will be released on July 6, 2017.
- Launch ProudCity Dashboad #810 (Hotfix 1.32.3, June 8 2017)
- Google analytics dashboard widget (part of new Dashboard) #270 #242 #187 #171
- There were no platform-specific bugfixes in this release. There were (and continue to be) many minor tweaks to the new ProudCity Dashboard as it is now in the wild.
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.32.1 Re-add updates to wp-proud-core from #981 #1003 (wp-proud-core)
- 1.32.2 Upgrade WordPress core to 4.8
- 1.32.3 Push ProudCity Dashboard (embedded version) live (wp-proud-dashboard, wp-proud-admin, wp-proud-code)
- 1.32.4 Tweaks to ProudCity Dashboard (wp-proud-dashboard)
- 1.32.5 Dashboard: sporadic issues with embedded dashboard (debugging) #1009 (wp-proud-dashboard)
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core was updated to version 4.8 on June 8 2017 as Hotfix 1.32.2
3rd party plugin updates (58a4e9e)
- wordpress-seo 4.8 -> 4.9
- admin-menu-editor 1.7.3 -> 1.8
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.4 -> 2.5.6
- so-widgets-bundle 1.9.0 -> 1.9.2
- events-manager 5.7.2 -> 5.7.3
- wp-job-manager 1.26.0 -> 1.26.2
- broken-link-checker 1.11.2 -> 1.11.3