This is a primarily a bugfix release with two major new features: Subscriptions (recurring payments) with ProudCity Payments, and a number of accessibility enhancements. In addition, there are a number of third party plugin updates, but no WordPress Core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
Visitors with disabilities will now notice a number of accessibility enhancements, among them:
- Alternate tag updates
- More useful “skip to” links
- WCAG-compliant form fields
If you’re a ProudCity Payments customer, you will notice a Subscriptions tab. If you’re not a ProudCity Payments customer, email us and we’ll show you how to set up powerful payment forms in minutes.
What’s up next?
Release 1.36.0 will be another primarily bugfix release with a focus on accessibility enhancements and additional Dashboard improvements.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.36.0 will be released on August 10, 2017.
- Support for Subscriptions (recurring payments) in ProudCity Payments #1052
- Dashboard: Site Users: Add Resend Invitation button https://github.com/proudcity/proudcity-dashboard/issues/27
- Accessibilty: add WCAG 2.0 form fields for Gravity Forms Plugin #1006
- Revert auth0 back to proudcity/wp-auth0 (Hotfix 1.34.3)
- Embedded dashboard: Get rid of “loading…” #1040
- Fix wp-stateless Body content media URL rewrite setting (hotfix) #1038
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.34.1: Adding compatibility with elasticpress-2.3.2 (wp-proud-search-elastic), July 6 2017
- Hotfix 1.34.2: Fix wp-stateless Body content media URL rewrite setting (wp-proudcity), July 6 2017
- Hotfix 1.34.3: Revert auth0 back to proudcity/wp-auth0 #1042 (wp-proudcity) July 7, 2017
- Hotfix 1.34.4: Embedded dashboard: Get rid of “loading…” #1040 (wp-proud-admin) July 7, 2017
- Hotfix 1.34.5: Change Auth0 setting sso to 0 #1041 (wp-proudicty)
- Hotfix 1.34.6: Payments: Subscriptions #1052 (wp-proud-core, gravityformsstripe)
- Hotfix 1.34.7: Payments: Subscriptions: Add plan #1052 (wp-proud-core, gravityformsstripe)
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (399aacc)
- intuitive-custom-post-order 3.0.8 -> 3.1.0
- disable-comments 1.6 -> 1.7
-wordpress-seo 5.0.1 -> 5.1
- google-sitemap-generator 4.0.8 -> 4.0.9
- so-widgets-bundle 1.9.3 -> 1.9.5
- wp-job-manager 1.26.2 -> 1.27.0