This is a primarily a bugfix release. There is no WordPress Core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
The main new feature is the customize the order of list widget. This means that you no longer need to drag and drop Documents to get the ordered by date (newest first), and you don’t need to manually alphabetize Contacts.
What’s up next?
Release 1.38.0 will be another primarily bugfix release with additional back-end updates.
Version 1.38.0 will be released on September 7, 2017.
- Ability to order (alphabetize) within document list widget #1091
- Ability to choose to sort documents by date descending #1097
- Increase max file upload size (as addon) #1096
- Payments: Download payout report error #1090
- Document list incorrectly showing no content #1088
- JS err in proud-accessibility.js breaking service center embedded form #1081
- Jenkins: create user failing https://github.com/proudcity/proudcity-dashboard/issues/15
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.36.1: Edit iframe embed widget view is blank #1069 (wp-proud-core), with Release 1.36.0
- Hotfix 1.36.2: JS err in proud-accessibility.js breaking service center embedded form #1081 (wp-proud-core), Aug 14
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (19c380e)
- wp-stateless 1.9.2 -> 2.0.1
- wordpress-seo 5.2 -> 5.3.2
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.10 -> 2.5.11
- so-widgets-bundle 1.9.6 -> 1.9.8
- popup-maker 1.6.5 -> 1.6.6