This is primarily a bugfix and contributed module update release. This Release also includes the WordPress Core 1.9.0 Feature update. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
This is primarily a bugfix release, and there should be very few changes that you notice. Read all about the WordPress Core 4.9 Tipton Release on the WordPress blog.
What’s up next?
Release 1.44.0 will be another primarily bugfix release with additional back-end updates.
Version 1.44.0 will be released on November 30, 2017.
- Kiosk: Directory: Add Content field https://github.com/proudcity/proudcity-dashboard/issues/45
- Add to example: Media Folders #1174
- Document preview broken (Hotfixes 1.42.1, 1.42.2)
- Add cache-busing to wp-proud-actions-app #1179
- Post date format for documents (add comma) #1147
- Increase test site file upload maxsize #1146
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.42.1: Document preview broken #1177 (wp-proud-theme) Nov 2 2017
- Hotfix 1.42.2: Document preview broken #1177 (wp-proud-theme) Nov 2 2017
- Hotfix 1.42.3: Add cache-busing to JS assets #1147 (wp-proud-actions-app); Add flag to require WordPress account to access Intranet (wp-proudcity); Post date format for documents (add comma) #1147 (wp-proud-theme) Nov 9 2017
- Hotfix 1.42.4: Moving authentication checking code into wp-proud-code (out of wp-config.php https://github.com/proudcity/proudcity-dashboard/issues/30 (wp-proud-core) Nov 9 2017
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core was updated to version 4.9 in this release. Read all about the WordPress Tipton Release on the WordPress blog.
3rd party plugin updates (78a1a0a)
- wordpress-seo 5.7.1 -> 5.8
- admin-menu-editor 1.8 -> 1.8.1
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.13 -> 2.5.14
- so-widgets-bundle 1.10.2 -> 1.11.0
- events-manager 5.7.3 -> 5.8.1