This release contains a minor version WordPress core update, a number of bugfixes, and plugin updates. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
Since this is primarily a bugfix and update release, there are few changes that should be noticed.
What’s up next?
Our primary focus will be on forms, specifically on refining the payment workflow and adding the ability to create and manage Issue Requests with Gravity Forms.
Some feature improvements on the way:
- Issue reporting with Gravityforms #262 (sorry, this did not make it into 1.5.0)
- A new default view for /government using icons #17 #70 (sorry, this did not make it into 1.5.0)
- 3rd party plugin updates
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.6.0 will be released on May 17, 2016.
- Romulus widget #297
- Use dark logo in footer when footer color is light #320
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.4.1: (wp-proud-theme) Event details shows blank page #315
WordPress Core Update
- 3.5 -> 3.5.1 https://codex.wordpress.org/Version_4.5.1
3rd party plugin updates (2971896)
- disable-comments 1.4 -> 1.4.2 https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/changelog/
- google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp 4.9.2 -> 4.9.3 https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/changelog/
- say-what 1.6 -> 1.7 https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/changelog/
- admin-menu-editor 1.5 -> 1.6.1 https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/changelog/
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.2 -> 2.4.6 https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/changelog/
- so-widgets-bundle 1.5.9 -> 1.5.11 https://wordpress.org/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/changelog/
- events-manager 5.6.2 -> 5.6.3 https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/changelog/