This is primarily a security and maintenance release. There are no WordPress Core updates in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There were a number of accessibility changes in this release. Otherwise, there should be no noticeable changes in this release.
What’s up next?
We are working on login improvements, accessibility updates, and additional dashboard features that will be released in the second quarter of 2018.
Release 1.53.0 will be a feature and bugfix release.
Version 1.53.0 will be released on April 11, 2018.
- Accessibility page typo #1296 (hotfix)
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.50.1: Fix issues with tagging in 1.50.0 release #1284
- Hotfix 1.50.2: Fix issues with tagging in 1.50.0 release (ctd) #1284
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release
3rd party plugin updates (8f6f0ac)
- wordpress-seo 7.0.3 -> 7.1
-so-widgets-bundle 1.11.6 -> 1.11.7
- events-manager 126.96.36.199 -> 5.9.1
- wp-job-manager 1.30.1 -> 1.30.2
- simple-staff-list 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
- popup-maker 1.7.11 -> 1.7.13