This is primarily a security and maintenance release. There are no WordPress Core updates in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no noticeable changes in this release.
What’s up next?
Release 1.54.0 will be primarily a bugfix release.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.54.0 will be released on April 25, 2018.
- Auth0 Lock update #1226
- There are no bugfixes in this release.
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.52.1: Fix issues with tagging in 1.50.0 release #1284 (with Release 1.52.0)
- Hotfix 1.52.2: Fix issues with tagging in 1.50.0 release (ctd) #1284
- Hotfix 1.52.3: Dashboard: Auth0 Lock update #1226 (Apr 1 2018)
- Hotfix 1.52.4: Auth0 update to 3.5.1 #1262, Forced to enter username and password twice #1303 (Apr 5 2018)
- Hotfix 1.52.5: WordPress 4.9.5 Security and Maintenance Release (Apr 5 2018)
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release
3rd party plugin updates (cdfda83)
- wp-stateless 2.1.3 -> 2.1.4
- wordpress-seo 7.1 -> 7.2
- safe-redirect-manager 1.8 -> 1.9
- siteorigin-panels 2.6.3 -> 2.6.4
- events-manager 5.9.1 -> 5.9.2
- popup-maker 1.7.13 -> 1.7.14