This is primarily a security and maintenance release. There are no WordPress Core updates in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
We have been working hard to resolve the issue where you need to enter your username and password twice. Now you should only need to click a button to transition fro the dashboard to your site’s administration area.
During this release cycle, we pushed Hotfix 1.53.1, which fixed lingering events issues in the administration dashboard introduced in Release 1.52.0.
What’s up next?
Release 1.55.0 will be primarily a bugfix release.
Version 1.55.0 will be released on May 9, 2018.
- Add card view to Contact list widget #1311
- Hotfix 1.53.1: Events plugin update, deal with timezones #1310 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-theme, wp-proud-search-elastic, wp-proud-sr-theme) Apr 15 2018
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.53.1: Events plugin update, deal with timezones #1310 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-theme, wp-proud-search-elastic, wp-proud-sr-theme) Apr 15 2018 #1308 #1301
- Partial fix: Forced to enter username and password twice #1303
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release
3rd party plugin updates (e4ea820)
- w3-total-cache 0.9.6 -> 0.9.7
- duplicate-post 3.2.1 -> 3.2.2
- wordpress-seo 7.2 -> 7.3
- siteorigin-panels 2.6.4 -> 2.6.6
- so-widgets-bundle 1.11.7 -> 1.11.8
- simple-staff-list 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3
- popup-maker 1.7.14 -> 1.7.16
- elasticpress 2.4.2 -> 2.5