This release contains formatting improvements to Documents, the ability to display an Agency list with icon buttons, and numerous backend enhancements. In addition, the 1.5.2 Hotfix release on May 7, 2016 included a WordPress core security update. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
- Improved icons in document lists and detail views
- The ability to have agency menus submenus be multi-level
- A new Agency list widget, and an Icon field on Agency edit pages (see example)
- If an iconset has less than 4 items in a row, buttons will be centered
- Backend style improvements
What’s up next?
Release 1.7.0 will be primarily a bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates. We are also working on an agency-specific distribution which will be released with 1.7.0.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.7.0 will be released on May 31, 2016.
- Re-work submenu widget to be multi-level, functional #370
- A new Agency list widget, and an Icon field on Agency edit pages #371 #70 #17
- Center iconset when there are less than 4 #334
- Style fields added via fields api in metaboxes #279
- Allow disabling issues wrench icon in header #355
- Use fontawesome icons for documents #236
- Add zoom level option to map widget #344
- Slider bug #356
- Broken icon image on /documents page when item is only a form #325
- Services map not showing all locations #352
- Agency switch from linking out to single page still links out #347
- Fix proudcity api url in proud-core #338
- WordPress core 4.5.2 security update #339
- Auth0 update: Style their sign in page #361
- Hide SO Panels widgets #359
- On /documents change download button to link to doc detail #342
- Change feedback form to Gravityform #353
- Clean up dashboard #349
- Change BETA to TEST #345
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.5.1: (wp-proud-core) Fix ProudCity API url #338
- 1.5.2: WordPress core 4.5.2 security update
- 1.5.3: Add zoom level to map #344, Fix issues with location add page #341
- 1.5.4 Change BETA to TEST
- 1.5.5 Clean up dashboard #349
- 1.5.6 Services map not showing all locations #336
- 1.5.7 Change feedback form to Gravityform #352
3rd party plugin updates (c333809)
- admin-menu-editor 1.6.1 -> 1.6.2
- auth0 2.1.11 -> 2.2.3
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.6 -> 2.4.8
- say-what 1.7 -> 1.7.1