This release contains two menu enhancements: dropdown menus for the main navigation and a multi-level agency subpage menu. It also contains a large number of bugfixes. There was no WordPress core update in this release and only a small number of third party plugin updates. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
- The ability to have dropdown menus in the main navigation
- The Jumbotron Panel widget has been renamed to “Hero unit (page header)”
- The search box on the homepage can now be positioned to better match your homepage image
- A new FAX field for Departments
- A large number of bugfixes (see Changelog below)
What’s up next?
Release 1.8.0 will be primarily a bugfix release with standard 3rd party updates.
Want to see something that isn’t listed here? Tweet it to us. View our full product roadmap.
Version 1.8.0 will be released on June 14, 2016.
- Allow for navigation bar to be a dropdown #357
- Create sliding multi level menu for sub pages #409
- Added Contact FAX field to Departments that displays in the department sidebar contact information #391
- location search result goes to blank page #394
- search results pulling legacy content #387
- search result not going to answer content #393
- Google translate not working in IE 11 #363
- Not all location layers showing as options on services map #406
- Wrench icon is hidden from topnav if External Link is selected for 311 service and the Issue URLs are left blank #405
- Location details content not showing on services map #382
- Panels interface: Hide widgets that aren’t available #399
- Address fields for new event missing labels #396
- Fix backend styling on some forms #381
- Fixed issues with deleting Department content not doing anything #388
- On /documents change download button to link to doc detail #342
- Search popup is now centered and larger #383
- Renamed jumbotron to just “Hero unit (page header)” which is more descriptive #407
- Header block: Add ability to position search box #358
- Show the Document Preview for MS Office .doc, .docx files #326
Hotfixes since previous release
- 1.6.1: (wp-proud-core) Fix formatting on new Icon Button list style for Agency lists #373, (wp-proud-search) Make it so search is not offset, no scroll #383
- 1.6.2: (wp-proud-theme) Fixing Document title links #342
- 1.6.3: (wp-proud-document) Fixing Document post page error #342, (wp-proud-theme) Make it so search is not offset, no scroll #383
WordPress Core Update
- There are no WordPress Core updates in this release
3rd party plugin updates (c5b97db)
- siteorigin-panels 2.4.8 -> 2.4.9 https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/changelog/
- gravityforms 1.9.19 -> 126.96.36.199
- auth0 2.2.3 -> 2.2.4