This is primarily a bugfix release. There is no WordPress Core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
Color updates to the ProudCity theme:
- With the addition of the new “Secondary Color” setting, color settings have gotten more finely grained. Currently this option will default to the color of the Menu bar.
- Icon colors are now mapped to the “Primary Color” setting, allowing for greater flexibility with your Menu bar.
Accessibility updates to the ProudCity theme:
- Lightly colored backgrounds in the footer and elsewhere now have a more accessible font color.
- The font weight for headers has been increased to allow for better readability.
- Additional font configurations are now available, including the amazing https://public-sans.digital.gov/. Please inquire for more information about how to leverage this new feature.
What’s up next?
Release 1.76.0 will be primarily a bugfix release.
Version 1.76.0 will be released on May 9, 2019.
- Hotfix 1.74.1 with release: Color customization fix #1541 (wp-proud-theme)
- Hotfix 1.74.2 with release: Color customization fix #1541 (wp-proud-theme)
- Hotfix 1.74.3 with release: Revert Color customization fix #1541 (wp-proud-theme)
- Hotfix 1.74.4 Reduce SO Pagebuilder margins #1545 (wp-proud-core)
- Add font selector to customization #1375
- Menu Text Color and Link Color #460
- Additional customization options #122
- Color customization fix #1541
- Meetings: address line 2 not showing on front-end #1544
- White header color should default a different icon color #1539
WordPress Core Update
- There are no WordPress Core updates in this release
3rd party plugin updates (214d640)
- wordpress-seo 10.1.3 -> 11.0
- gravity-forms-wcag-20-form-fields 1.7.1 -> 1.7.2
- wp-job-manager 1.32.2 -> 1.32.3
- popup-maker 1.8.3 -> 1.8.5