This is primarily a minor feature and bugfix release. There is no WordPress Core update in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There is a new breadcrumb widget to help visitors navigate through department pages with multiple levels of navigation. We also added the ability to customize the holidays which determine if city services appear as opened or closed on the “My Services” tab of the Service Center.
What’s up next?
We will be re-adding support for Instagram in the social feed and adding the ability for site administrators to manage social media accounts from the dashboard in the next release.
Version 1.80.0 will be released on August 15, 2019.
- Hotfix 1.79.3: Service center holiday hours #1589; Hide additional contact list columns #1594 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-actions-app, wp-proud-theme) – with release 1.79.0
- Add: breadcrumb widget #1588
- Payment: Add External link option #1593
- Service center: Allow custom holidays #1589
- Add option to hide contact and position columns in contact list widget table view #1594
- Meetings: address line 2 not showing on front-end #1544
- Service center: fix holiday day of the week #1589
- Calendar category shows pantone number #1585
- Meetings: download meeting to outlook yields the wrong timezone #1584
WordPress Core Update
- There is no WordPress Core update in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (716d9a2)
- disable-comments 1.9.0 -> 1.10.2
- wp-job-manager 1.33.2 -> 1.33.4
- wordpress-seo 11.5 -> 11.7
- wp-mail-smtp 1.4.2 -> 1.5.2
- popup-maker 1.8.6 -> 1.8.10
- duplicate-post 3.2.2 -> 3.2.3
- post-expirator 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11