This release contains a number bugfixes and 3rd party plugin updates. The WordPress Core 5.2.4 Security Update was deployed as a hotfix during the previous release cycle. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no noticeable changes in this release. See the change log below for all changes.
In case you missed it: Facebook on the Social Wall
The Facebook permission we were previously using to fetch public Facebook Page posts has been discontinued and now requires a special review from Facebook. We are working on getting our app approved in Facebook, but do not have an ETA when Facebook Page post aggregation will work again.
Twitter and Instagram are working as intended so you can lean on those social networks in the social wall for up to date posts.
We will keep you updated as we work through the approval process. Please contact us if you have any questions.
What’s up next?
Version 1.83.0 will be primarily a security update and bugfix release. It will be released on November 21, 2019.
- Hotfix 1.81.1: Fix jumbtron inverse styles #1622 (wp-proud-theme) – 10-03-2019
- Hotfix 1.81.2: Add Sort to Meeting list widget #1614 (wp-proud-core) – 10-10-2019
- Hotfix 1.81.3: WordPress Core security update: 5.2.4 – 10-20-2019
- Add Sort to Meeting list widget #1614
- Fix jumbtron inverse styles #1622
- Hero color issue #1629
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress Core security update 5.2.4 was applied as a Hotfix during this release cycle on October 20 2019.
3rd party plugin updates (49aac16)
- broken-link-checker | 1.11.8 | 1.11.9
- siteorigin-panels | 2.10.11 | 2.10.12
- popup-maker | 1.8.12 | 1.8.14
- wp-job-manager | 1.34.0 | 1.34.1
- wp-mail-smtp | 1.6.2 | 1.7.0
- wordpress-seo | 12.2 | 12.4
Learn more about ProudCity.