This release primarily contains updates to third-party plugins. The WordPress Core 5.3.2 Feature and Security Update is included in this release. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no noticeable updates in this release.
What’s up next?
Version 1.85.0 will be primarily a security update and bugfix release. It will be released on February 6, 2020.
- Hotfix 1.83.1: Division Layout include breadcrumb widget #1635, Meetings: add ability to remove a document #1632 (wp-proud-core, wp-proud-meeting) – with release
- Hotfix 1.83.2 Search: selecting predictive search just goes to the homepage (only in safari) #1638 (wp-proud-search) 2019-01-09
- Hotfix 1.83.3 Petaluma: contact detail in mobile issues #1642 (wp-proud-theme) 2019-01-09
- Hotfix 1.83.4 Service Center: Update holidays #1647 (wp-proud-core) 2019-01-09
- Service Center: Update holidays #1647
- Search: selecting predictive search just goes to the homepage (only in safari) #1638
WordPress Core Update
- WordPress Core was updated from version 5.3.1 to 5.3.2 in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (c6490f9)
- admin-menu-editor | 1.9.1 | 1.9.3
- broken-link-checker | 1.11.9 | 1.11.10
- edit-flow | 0.9.2 | 0.9.3
- so-widgets-bundle | 1.15.8 | 1.15.9
- w3-total-cache | 0.11.0 | 0.12.0
- wp-stateless | 2.3.1 | 2.3.2
- wp-mail-smtp | 1.8.0 | 1.8.1
- wordpress-seo | 12.7.1 | 12.9.1