This is primarily a bugfix and contributed module update release. This Release also includes the WordPress Core security and maintenance 4.9.1 update. It is immediately available for all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
After feedback from a couple users, we added a “Do you really want to leave this page?” warning when you are editing panel pages so you don’t accidentally lose an hour’s worth of penmanship.
Beyond the alert, this is primarily a bugfix release, and there should be very few changes that you notice. Read more about the WordPress Core security and maintenance release 4.9.1 on the WordPress blog.
What’s up next?
Release 1.45.0 will be another primarily bugfix release with additional back-end updates.
Version 1.45.0 will be released on December 14, 2017.
- Update elasticpress to 2.4 #1175
- “Do you really want to leave this page without updating” alert #1191
- Payments: add gform_stripe_get_plan filter #1202 (Hotfix)
- Proud Search Plus: Documents not indexing #1196
- Kiosk: external_link_prefix not set #1197 (Hotfix)
- Kiosk: Can’t direct link to a directory entry (#1186)
Hotfixes since previous release
- Hotfix 1.43.1: Kiosk: external_link_prefix not set #1197 (wp-proud-actions-app) Nov 17 2017
- Hotfix 1.43.2: Increase session lifetime to 14 days #1168 (wp-proud-core, wp-proudcity) Nov 19 2017
- Hotfix 1.43.3: Payments: add gform_stripe_get_plan filter #1203 (wp-proud-core, gravityforms) Nov 24 2017
- Hotfix 1.43.4: Payments: add gform_stripe_get_plan filter #1203 (wp-proud-core, gravityforms) Nov 24 2017
- Hotfix 1.43.5: WordPress Core 4.9.1 security update Nov 29 2017
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress Core security and maintenance release 4.9.1 was announced on November 29 2017. We deployed it to all sites hosted on the ProudCity Platform on November 29 2017 as Hotfix 1.43.5
3rd party plugin updates (f55508c)
- wp-stateless 2.1.0 -> 2.1.1
- duplicate-post 3.2 -> 3.2.1
- disable-comments 1.7 -> 1.7.1
- wp-mail-smtp 0.11.1 -> 0.11.2
- siteorigin-panels 2.5.14 -> 2.5.16
- so-widgets-bundle 1.11.0 -> 1.11.2
- wp-job-manager 1.29.0 -> 1.29.1
- elasticpress 2.3.2 -> 2.4