Join ProudCity, ELGL and Stripe on October 4 for a free Online Government Forms and Payments webinar to discuss how local governments can provide accessible, secure online forms and payments to those they serve.
- Accepting mobile and accessible payments
- Setting up online forms and payments in minutes
- Security standards and protocol
- Reporting and compliance
- Manage, reconcile and payout
- Kevin Herman, Chief operations officer, ProudCity
- Matt Yalowitz, Head of Stripe Public Sector Business, Stripe
- Eric Lasker, Enterprise Partnerships, Stripe
- Kirsten Wyatt, Executive director, ELGL
- Date/time: October 4 · 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Online
- Price: Free
The webinar is hosted by ProudCity and ELGL.
Know others who might be interested? Share the love on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Register: Online Government Forms and Payments
ProudCity is a digital government platform that makes it easy and cost-effective to launch and manage all aspects of digital government operations, including websites, meetings, online forms and payments.