This release contains bugfixes and third party plugin updates. The WordPress Core 5.8.3 security update is included in this release. It is immediately available to all ProudCity Hosted sites and for download on Github under the GNU Affero GPL v3 open source license.
What changes will I notice?
There should be no noticeable changes in this release.
What’s up next?
Release 1.120.0 will be primarily a bugfix release. It will be released on February 10, 2021.
- Infrastructure: Upgrade to php7.4 #1947
- Editing /wp-admin/widgets.php yields error – Hotfix 1.118.1: Add classic-widgets plugin (wp-proudcity) #1943
- Share button on individual meetings broken #1946
- Hotfix 1.118.1: Add classic-widgets plugin (wp-proudcity) #1943
WordPress Core Update
- The WordPress Core 5.8.3 update is included in this release.
3rd party plugin updates (f5b7e41)
- siteorigin-panels | 2.15.3 | 2.16.0
- post-expirator | 2.7.0 | 2.7.1
- so-widgets-bundle | 1.27.0 | 1.29.0
- wordpress-seo | 17.8 | 17.9