Whether it’s permits, parking tickets, registrations or taxes, a big aspect of government engagement entails online payments.
Making online payments available and accessible not only streamlines government processes, but also makes the user experience much more delightful, leading to a stronger sense of confidence in public sector leadership and services.
To better facilitate secure financial transactions, we’ve launched ProudCity Payments. ProudCity Payments makes it easy to set up, launch and manage every aspect of government web and mobile payments
ProudCity Payments includes a simple process for setting up financial account information (within hours). With ProudCity Forms, governments can easily create web forms (within minutes) and immediately accept all major credit cards for any type of online transaction.
Key features include:
- Secure (PCI Compliant)
- All major debit/credit cards
- Unlimited, easy-to-build payment forms
- 135+ currencies
- Customized confirmation email messages
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions (coming soon)
Financial compliance is serious. Administrative and finance departments can view the ProudCity Payments dashboard with different permissions, to ensure a clean experience, from creating a form to account reconciliation:
- View payments, payouts, transaction history
- Set user permissions (no access, view, edit subscriptions, full access)
- View/download reports (.csv)
- Set recurring transactions
- Issue refunds
- Determine your own payout schedule
- Same day fund transfers
- Download .csv reports for reconciling accounts
- Print reports for paper trail workflows
- View transaction details
- Labeling and filters for quick referencing
How it works
With ProudCity Payments, governments can start accepting online payments within 24 hours in four simple steps:
- Complete the payments sign-up form (point of contact, email, banking account/routing)
- Create your payment forms using ProudCity Forms
- Set up internal/external email notifications
- Add the payment form to your website
ProudCity Payments is powered by Stripe, which handles billions of dollars every year for businesses and governments around the world. Launched in 2011, Stripe has received around $450 million in funding and is used by web and mobile businesses such as Twitter, Kickstarter, Shopify, Salesforce and Lyft. We’re proud to work with the Stripe team and the developer resources they provide that make it easy for us to best serve government.
ProudCity Payments fees are based on a per transaction basis.
ProudCity Payments further extends the ProudCity Platform into a holistic digital government offering, which also includes ProudCity Web, ProudCity Forms, ProudCity Service Center, ProudCity Onboarding and more.
Learn more about ProudCity Payments and contact us to get started.
ProudCity is a digital government platform that makes it easy and cost-effective to launch and manage all aspects of digital government operations, including websites, meetings, online forms and payments.